Looking at Renting a Luxury Restroom? Here’s What You Need To Know To Really Impress Your Guests
When you think about renting a bathroom, what’s the first thing that comes to mind?
If you’re like most people, then you might say a smelly port a potty station that’s cramped and has questionable sanitation. In fact, one step above a port a potty are recreational bathrooms that look something like this:
I don’t know about you but the idea of stepping into one of those is never exciting.
What most people don’t know, however, is that you can rent upscale outdoor temporary bathrooms – and they offer a lot more luxury and advanced features than you may expect. Think of it like the filet mignon cut of beef that is miles above the ground-up stuff.
Wouldn’t you prefer a porcelain toilet rather than using something made from cheap plastic?
How about having enough space to turn around without touching the grimy walls?
A mirror would be nice too. Oh, and not to mention an actual hand-washing station.
The exciting part is those perfectly reasonable requests ARE available in temporary luxury bathrooms! You don’t have to go without accommodations that are clean, spacious, and make you feel right at home.
Let’s take a closer look at other factors to think about when renting a temporary restroom.
Things You Need to Consider Before Renting a High-End Bathroom
Here’s a great example of why you need to consider the specific needs of your event before renting a luxury restroom.
Erika Jade is an interior designer who recently expanded her home to include an outdoor pool. She hosts a lot of pool parties for her friends and their children. Over time, she grew tired of the sopping wet mess perpetually dragged through her house and decided to research how to rent a temporary bathroom for the summers.
Small standard toilet rentals just weren’t going to cut it since they didn’t allow people the space to change. Plus she didn’t want an eyesore next to her pool. So she started looking into renting a luxury bathroom – one that rivaled an indoor home restroom.
Eventually, she found one with real fixtures and it even had a sink with a metal faucet!
Erika was surprised by how reasonable it was to rent a high end bathroom. And best of all, she no longer had to put up with a wet trail from the door to the bathroom every time she hosted a pool party.
It was good news for her carpet and she didn’t need to worry about children running back and forth through her house all day.
Whether you are in a similar situation or have another reason to rent a temporary restroom, here are some other things you may want to consider:
- Size – Does the size of the bathroom allow your guests to turn around, change and move around with comfort?
- Number of stalls – How many people will this bathroom service? Luxury toilets can come with multiple stalls so more people can use the facilities at one time.
- Sinks – You definitely want to provide people with the opportunity to wash their hands after using the restroom.
- Porcelain toilets – Not only are these nicer to use, they flush – making your temporary bathroom as comfortable as any indoor facilities.
- Real bathroom fixtures – Faucets, toilet paper holders, towel racks etc. to help you and your guests feel like you’re in any home restroom.
- Bathroom Fan – To help make every person’s experience as fresh and clean as the next.
- Luxury “extras” like A/C. This might be important if you live in a hot place like Texas. Make sure you consider any extras that may be important to your specific situation.
No matter the reason you are looking for a temporary bathroom, advanced features are available to you. But it doesn’t have to end there. Here are some other ways to make a bathroom rental feel even more unique and comfortable.
Don’t Be Afraid to Jazz Up The Bathroom And Make it Unique To Your Situation!
There are many reasons why someone would want to rent a high-end bathroom instead of a standard portable toilet. Some of those reasons may include:
- Specialized events (charity, concert, fairs, festivals etc.)
- Job sites
- Home renovations
- RV Parks or fishing lodges
- …And more
Restroom quality can say a lot about your event. There are many ways to make a rental bathroom look and feel great, which will make your guests feel right at home. For weddings or events with a theme, incorporate items and colors into the bathroom as accents.
There are many non-permanent ways to dress up a bathroom, making them more functional and comfortable to use. Some of those include:
- Adding warm colors like decorative baskets, a stool, towels, or other accents to the room
- Hanging up a hand towel rather than rely solely on paper dispensers
- Covering the floor with a small rug or bathmat
- Adding flowers, air fresheners, and/or candles
- Providing specialty soaps and lotions for your guests
These small details really make a bathroom feel inviting, making your guests forget they’re using a portable bathroom. Especially if your rental will be long-term or for a special event, you’ll want to prioritize the comfort of those using it.
Doesn’t that sound a lot better than just offering any old toilet?
Ready to Find Your Perfect Luxury Restroom Rental?
Whether you’re looking to rent a restroom for your house, job site, or special event – it doesn’t mean you have to give up comfort for convenience. Remember, don’t be afraid to put your personal touch on it either!
VIP Restroom Rentals is an excellent choice for a portable luxury restroom with many advanced features available, including real appliances, porcelain toilets that flush, A/C, fans, and ample space. You can rent one or multiple stalls for as little as 24 hours or weeks at a time depending on your particular needs.
We service the wider area of Austin, Texas and offer stellar customer service. Contact us today to find out how you can get an affordable rental.